Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!!


Today is my 29th birthday........again. :o)
No...it's really my 47th... but I only feel 12. I have had a fun day so far. I had to work but only till noon. My boss gives us the afternoon off with pay on our birthdays. I also got a way cute card signed by all my co-workers! I've gotten lots of cards, and a book (chicken soup for the sister's soul) from my sister Marilyn. My Visiting teacher gave me flowers!!

I love flowers!! And I bought myself a new purse today!! I went with my friends that were in Young Women's to Red Robin in Idaho Falls and got my fave (the Banzai Burger) and then of course Rose had to tell the waitress it was my birthday, so I got sung to, and got an ice cream sunday, and of course the above picture! :o) Then we went to Target and I found a purse...

I needed a new one.
I'm sooooo full right now, I dont' think I will eat the rest of the day....except maybe when I make cupcakes to take to work tomorrow! :o)
Birthdays are good, it's fun to have all the attention for a day!

I did make myself and work some cupcakes!!




They were delicious!!

4 comments:

Sarah J said...

I love ya! Happy Bday i am glad you had a lovely day :)

Kendall and Katy said...

Happy Birthday again! I had a great time yesterday, so glad we did it!

The Martins said...

Happy birthday! Those cupcakes do look delicious! And what a cute purse. Glad you had fun!

Alison said...

So glad you had a fabulous birthday! Looks like fun, and the cupcakes look divine. You're so cute!