Emily and I are taking the class together... we get the giggles quite a bit. This week the blue cupcake reminded me of a hydrangea flower, and I tried to say it out loud, and totally said it wrong, I think I pronounced it like "hi-dredge-knee-ah" which made the whole class laugh, and I laughed so hard I nearly cried. So fun.....
Saturday I had a tall cake clas, and we learned how to stack cakes by putting dowels in them for more support and how to use pillars and plates. Then we got to just decorate them how we want! It was soo fun, everyone did an Easter themed cake, of course. I like mine. It was definetly fun! Can't wait till I learn how to make fondant and gumpaste flowers!! I'm taking that class in May!
Hopefully we get alot of people to help eat this on Easter Sunday.
Now I just need to figure out how to NOT eat the frosting while decorating the cake... hmmmmmmmmm.
2 comments:
OH MY WORD I LOVE YOUR CAKE!! WOW! It is beautiful!!!
I have had so much fun taking this class with you - I laughed on the way home about the hydredge-neeah. :)
I think it is so fun you guys are taking that class! And WOW! How amazing are your flowers and what a gorgeous cake! I love it! Can't wait to see more pictures of what else you learn how to do. So fun!
Post a Comment