Today was warm and sunny! I think we got up to 60 degrees and no wind!! woo hoo!!! As I was puttering around the house making dinner, and getting ready for church, I looked outside and there was a Robin under our pine tree.....
he's under there... click on the pic and you can see it big.
There are also a few dandilions peeking up out of the grass much to Jim's utter dismay...
He's proud when are yard is dandilion free.
And the willow tree is starting to look green....
But alas..... here comes a cat...
click on the pic and you can see him bigger too. He was looking very hungrily at my poor robin friend....
So I scared the cat away... and stood guard over my robin.. I think he was hurt cuz he didnt' fly away...
and I noticed there were buds on the other trees...
and yes... here is one more little pic of my robin
See.... Spring is here, and on this Easter morning it was showing signs of new life everywhere after a very long winter. And after all, today is all about the Hope of new life after we die isn't it ? and the hope the Resurrection of Jesus Christ brings in our lives... the hope of seeing loved ones again that have gone, and being together with our families forever. I can think of nothing better.
What a lovely day.......
2 comments:
:) youre cute
Your yard is beautiful, one of my favorite yards ever! Can't wait for spring!
Post a Comment